About: Damian Roskill
- I'm an individual investor with a passion for system-based trading. I live with my wife and two dogs outside of beautiful Boston, Massachusetts. Go Red Sox!
Posts by Damian Roskill:
June 1, 2009 MOMO1 has buys for tomorrow…
May 15, 2009 What I’m reading….
May 10, 2009 April System Updates
April 27, 2009 Skills Index goes on sell….
April 22, 2009 Black box vs. Traditional PM – The Illusion of Transparency?
April 1, 2009 March System Updates
March 27, 2009 If it’s Thursday, it must be Relative Strength Day!
March 16, 2009 Follow-up on TraderFeed Supply/Demand indicator
- @MicrosoftHelps It did - thanks! 5 days ago
- RT @pmarca: It's not about why you wanted to ask Putin the question, it's about why Putin wanted you to ask him the question. http://t.co/2… 5 days ago
- @onedrive Question:how do I access my Camera backup on the OneDrive website? Can't find my backed up pictures/videos. Help! 1 week ago
- Great article MT @matjohnston: The Problem With Profitless Start-ups nym.ag/1jDgHuJ via @Intelligencer 1 week ago
- @samroskill Maybe it will be less - a kind of rebellion against what we consider normal. 1 week ago
About this blog….
My name is Damian and I have been involved in trading stocks, futures and currencies for over 10 years. I currently reside with my wife, my son Max and two dogs outside of Boston, Massachusetts. I have also been a contributor to InVivo Analytics, Teresa Lo's fantastic blog on markets. I can be reached at droskill at gmail dot com.
This blog is intended as a way for me to journal my own exploration of computerized financial trading systems.Disclaimers
The opinions expressed on this site are those solely of site operator and do not necessarily represent stock or portfolio recommendations. No investment recommendations are being offered. Please perform your own research and take responsibility for all investment decisions that you make. This website is made available for educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. This site owner is not responsible for any losses that occur as a result of following the outlined strategies.
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30