That is all for today – the index is now, once again, on sell. That means we’ll look for short side opportunities here.
- RT @AppNeta: Today, AppNeta announces new parental, family and wellness leave policies for our employees in the U.S. and Canada. https://t.… 16 hours ago
- RT @funnelholic: Unicorn down 1 day ago
- Best thing I read today - Why Quantity Should be Your Priority — The Business of Living — Medium bit.ly/1PLiDT2 1 day ago
- RT @SteveMartinToGo: Considering running. 1 day ago
- Nice - TraceView and AppView products of the week at Network World - New products of the week 2.8.2016 bit.ly/20FxCoz 1 day ago
About this blog….
My name is Damian and I have been involved in trading stocks, futures and currencies for over 10 years. I currently reside with my wife, my son Max and two dogs outside of Boston, Massachusetts. I have also been a contributor to InVivo Analytics, Teresa Lo's fantastic blog on markets. I can be reached at droskill at gmail dot com.
This blog is intended as a way for me to journal my own exploration of computerized financial trading systems.Disclaimers
The opinions expressed on this site are those solely of site operator and do not necessarily represent stock or portfolio recommendations. No investment recommendations are being offered. Please perform your own research and take responsibility for all investment decisions that you make. This website is made available for educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. This site owner is not responsible for any losses that occur as a result of following the outlined strategies.