That is all for today – the index is now, once again, on sell. That means we’ll look for short side opportunities here.
- Ignore focus groups: a guide to do your own customer validation - by @nickdemey bit.ly/1WF9KNU 10 hours ago
- Even the smallest businesses can sink its teeth into these 10 #branding lessons from Apple bit.ly/1WF9Jt4 12 hours ago
- The way the web works: prices go down, fast. Competition for the win - Microsoft and Google continue to lower prices bit.ly/24u4D5B 1 day ago
- Agreed, tracing in a microservices world is crucial. bit.ly/1TfJWCz 1 day ago
- Should the #IoT really be the IoUT - Internet of Useless Things? via @patrickcoomans bit.ly/1UrNZkl #tech 1 day ago
About this blog….
My name is Damian and I have been involved in trading stocks, futures and currencies for over 10 years. I currently reside with my wife, my son Max and two dogs outside of Boston, Massachusetts. I have also been a contributor to InVivo Analytics, Teresa Lo's fantastic blog on markets. I can be reached at droskill at gmail dot com.
This blog is intended as a way for me to journal my own exploration of computerized financial trading systems.Disclaimers
The opinions expressed on this site are those solely of site operator and do not necessarily represent stock or portfolio recommendations. No investment recommendations are being offered. Please perform your own research and take responsibility for all investment decisions that you make. This website is made available for educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. This site owner is not responsible for any losses that occur as a result of following the outlined strategies.