That is all for today – the index is now, once again, on sell. That means we’ll look for short side opportunities here.
- 3 Undeniable Reasons Your Website Needs a New #Logo bit.ly/2dxlzCH via @bettersuccess #design 15 hours ago
- Improve Product Focus to Reduce #Churn, by @hnshah via @Appcues bit.ly/2es0nUW #SaaS #startups https://t.co/Vm0gm8TGx5 17 hours ago
- Dyn gets attacked. Read our take: bit.ly/2egbvo6 1 day ago
- Why Your #Life Is Like An App Game - And How To Score More #Happiness Points bit.ly/2dFJjYH @notsalmon 1 day ago
- Check out this remarkable video #tutorial about the #Java Comparable interface: bit.ly/2ecW91q https://t.co/06PX3skpHB 1 day ago
About this blog….
My name is Damian and I have been involved in trading stocks, futures and currencies for over 10 years. I currently reside with my wife, my son Max and two dogs outside of Boston, Massachusetts. I have also been a contributor to InVivo Analytics, Teresa Lo's fantastic blog on markets. I can be reached at droskill at gmail dot com.
This blog is intended as a way for me to journal my own exploration of computerized financial trading systems.Disclaimers
The opinions expressed on this site are those solely of site operator and do not necessarily represent stock or portfolio recommendations. No investment recommendations are being offered. Please perform your own research and take responsibility for all investment decisions that you make. This website is made available for educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. This site owner is not responsible for any losses that occur as a result of following the outlined strategies.