I’ve updated the ETF correlation tracker tool today. I’m moving this to a dedicated page under Strategies from now on – I’ll continue to let everyone know when it is updated – the goal is weekly. Questions comments welcome.
- Less, but better - How essentialism can help build a better #brand bit.ly/2bNbbHI by @TheDieline https://t.co/QHHcjABJsW 8 hours ago
- Why Customer Lifetime Value is a misleading #SaaS #metric for #bootstrapped@businesses | bit.ly/2bznNl1 https://t.co/ouzs84xzeB 10 hours ago
- Master The #SaaS Customer Lifecycle Funnel: #Acquire, Engage, #Retain via @Chargify bit.ly/2bbAl74 https://t.co/76BtxesRBs 1 day ago
- The Top 9 Business Intelligence Blogs You Should Be Reading bit.ly/2bwEzBh #bigdata #datascience 1 day ago
- MIT's Amazing New App Lets You Program Any Object bit.ly/2bO2kbE 2 days ago
About this blog….
My name is Damian and I have been involved in trading stocks, futures and currencies for over 10 years. I currently reside with my wife, my son Max and two dogs outside of Boston, Massachusetts. I have also been a contributor to InVivo Analytics, Teresa Lo's fantastic blog on markets. I can be reached at droskill at gmail dot com.
This blog is intended as a way for me to journal my own exploration of computerized financial trading systems.Disclaimers
The opinions expressed on this site are those solely of site operator and do not necessarily represent stock or portfolio recommendations. No investment recommendations are being offered. Please perform your own research and take responsibility for all investment decisions that you make. This website is made available for educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. This site owner is not responsible for any losses that occur as a result of following the outlined strategies.